Cash flow is the lifeblood of small businesses and the self-employed. Effective cash flow planning can be very complex and time consuming, but it is a projection that is critical to your business operations. Let us help analyze your cash cycle, and develop a plan that will allow your company to synchronize your cash cycle.
Our cash management planning will identify:
- when, where, and how your cash needs will be generated.
- what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get…
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash